Dienstag, 31. August 2010

Anubis - God of protection,justice and the dead

It is very interesting and fascinating how perfectly easy it is to combine my life with mystical signs and omen, even if I am sure, that it is nothing realistic about it, but my huge fantasy and interpretation is anyway quite creative.
 Now, let us talk a little bit about the Egyptian god Anubis. He is really an interesting and many-sided god. For example his function has changed through time, but nevertheless he has always stayed an important and powerful deity.
He watches over the mummification process to ensure that all is done properly. He conducts the souls through the underworld, testing their knowledge of the gods and their faith. He places their heart on the Scales of Justice during the Judging of the Heart, and he feeds the souls of wicked people to Ammit.

He also  is the guardian of Isis and therefore seen as a devoted and loyal protector of women and home...
Well, as we all know, I am a woman and I am often in distress.It is also quite known, that the shadow of death is always near by. So it is not a big surprise,that perhaps god Anubis lends me his helping hand once in a while through my miniature pinschers ;-)...

Let us take a look at some pics of Anubis from other sources and at some of mine:


Anubis in all of his glory
a wonderful sketch of Anubis
the drawer of this Anubis did a very nice job

Santos GDS....my personal Anubis ;-)
Almost like one of the typical Anubis statues

Sweet little Anubis-girl

My love, princess Joker Show Romantika


Some people and my friends heard it already often, but I like saying it again and again....My opinion is, that my miniature pinschers saved me from the darkness, that always surrounds me and they helped me come back to life....without them I would not have made it and I am very thankful, that fate brought this little beings into my life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen